Thursday, August 03, 2006

The happy Blog

Yes yes.. I did get to blade last saturday. But i suck man... After abt 6 months, i felt like i'm a beginner all over again. Not that i was any pro before that, but its much much much worse than previous. U go imagine how bad that is.. haha..

Was working since monday with June @ this unknown IT company doing data entry. Boring job. But we manage to find "job satisfaction". haha.. We wonder if there anything like a Professional Contestant. The kinda people who fills up lucky draw coupons as a living? I wont be surprised anymore there they do exist. There are so many people who has hidden artistic talents too. The way they write, its either they all aspire to be doctors, or they plainly took entry coupons as painting canvas. So amazing. Oh oh.. n know wat's e best? Some people leave all contact details out and checked the "I want to receive news updates" box. Sooooo smart huh?? I told u its good fun laughing at wierd people....

Well on tuesday, elaine bought me my birthday present.. A dusty pink shrug from MNG. i love it! Thanks babe... :)

tat's all folks.. make do with this good news cos i'm pretty sure e next will be a long time for now.

11:46 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.