Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sleepless Monday

Its been an ultra happening monday.

Starting from the 1st hour of monday, i was outta house sacrificing all my sleep time to be there for 1 useless person who has been chased outta house. Now i think i've been freaking dumb to waste my time on a wasted person who ought to be gangbanged and castrated!

N Yes i wish somehow he gets to read this u bastard!

I hate the feeling of betrayal. Well no one likes it. Esp when u went outta ur way to help what u perceive as "damsel in distress".. giving ur time n emotion n $$ to try to make someone's life better, only to find out u've been a pawn in his fucking game, manipulated and toyed with. Blame myself for being over compassionate to e extence of gullible and dumb! *roll eyes* Nevertheless i wont let a creep turn me into someone of his breed.

Then again i mus thank this Bastard else i wouldn't have made quite a few new friends thru this episode of his soap opera drama mama.. Listen u bastard, ur friends became my friends, my supposed enemy became my friend as well. While u waste ur life away i'll be having good fun talking to my new friends. God is nice to compensate me cos he knew i helped u with my heart and u returned me with stabs all over my back. Thanks ah.. Thanks to u i've grown up a bit more yet again.. While u still carry on wallowing in self pity and preying on ur next victim.

BUT its ok.. its tuesday - a brand new day. Gotta move on and live my life else i'd be left behind in time with that bastard.

Its nice to feel energized and looking forward to life today.

Thanks to a new friend who makes me smile all day (despite the rude shock!) :)

12:38 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.