Tuesday, November 21, 2006

• Bad News •

I tossed and turned in bed, so i got up. Next thing i know, da bomb dropped. I need to rewrite my first essay for my Rhetorics module... ARGHHHH.....

I feel upset cos its jus the first term and i'm already on the list for resubmission. It's kinda depressing and unmotivating since i'm doing a part time course on a full time basis, and yet i cant manage. How do i get myself a job? :(

The evening at the gym was pretty unpleasant. I knew bad things just dont end there. Now that i have more work on the waiting list to be cleared.. It's gonna be a restless night again. *BIG sigh...*

1:36 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.