Monday, November 20, 2006

• Fresh Jive •

Here is my new blogskin... Spent e whole night editing e graphics. Finally set up my new shoutbox.. Keep shouting people! :D

I have been reading a travel journal recently.. Its by Elizabeth Gilbert, a new york author. Divorce, depression, failed love... All this written in a critically humorous writing style. Its a great inspirational book i relate to very well, esp e episodes of pre-depression thoughts and emotions.


It took me some time before i laid my hands on this novel with this cover. Its available in another cover which i dont really like. This color scheme is very much ME.. i love it to bits that i got corner protectors for this book. Anyone seeking comfort? or jus wanna be inspired to travel? Pick this up at Times bookstore, Plaza Singapura. (Needn't try Borders or Kinokuniya cos its sold out and stocks only comes in early 2007.)

12:53 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.