Tuesday, November 28, 2006

// $h¡tty Tue$dªy //

Tuesday turned out to be downright shitty. Like a thousand times worse.

The morning started bright and early at 730am. Woke up and made my way to laine's place.. i got my hair done, i tried to cover a bit of my readings but i succumb to her cableTV's vicious channel 55.

Day started turning real shitty after i got home bcos i am freaking tired. Had a bad night tossing and turning.. I gotta admit i was even tempted to tell elaine i'm not going over today. So the moment i got home, i gobbled lunch and collapse in bed without even changing. *YUCKS* (tat's how freaking tired i am!)

Today my inner soul hit me in the butt n told me its time i get alive n start living A LIFE. time to stop procrastinating.. time to do the right things.. time to focus on my work n stop spending time arguing on shitty things.

11:48 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.