Monday, November 27, 2006

• Lªzy M•ndªy •

I know I should be clearing the pile of work that is stacking sky high.. But i cant help it that my mind starts wondering all over the place.

I am so tired today. Cant wake up on time again.. I cant help but feel agitated when my agenda for e day gets affected by unforeseen circumstances. Like my sixth sense is telling me now i'm gonna accomplish nothing for today.

I think i'm too intoxicated by coffee. Every now and then i feel my heart pumping faster and harder than usual. Then my head feels light.. *shake shake* I should quit caffeine.

These days I'm on the topic about myself. Ok at times i think all the time its about me myself and i. But i cant always live for others, can i? At least recent months i feel better when i start thinking and doing things for myself.. following my heart and listening to myself n myself only. Perhaps i've learnt the term "selfish" better now. For good or for bad? I suppose there's no answer to that.

1:05 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.