Tuesday, November 21, 2006

≈ My BIG plans ≈

I woke up with big plans today! It started with the plans June n i made to bring back german smokers to sell online for this christmas.. Don't we all have big plans to start a little business we call our own? I want a pretty site that is easy to maintain (bcos i am a noob when it comes to web maintanence).. A site that sells stuff so pretty u cant resist u just have to buy it! I so lookforward to the day my site pays me enough to allow me to travel around to source for my supplies and present to my customers even more pretty stuff!

I really wish i have the money to fly to UK now to do my christmas shopping!

Photos courtesy of June

Do you sense the Christmas mood now?? Bcos as we gets older, there seem to be less time for friends and loved ones. Christmas is a great time to remind everyone u're still ard n loving them. Life sometimes jus gets too practical we forgot to appreciate the beautiful things around us. So its time to get pretty n start living life well! :D

3:28 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.