Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nightmare

my nightmare has jus started.

i'm starting on my essays already. first dateline to meet is 2 days from now. next friday i have a paper to submit too. haven been able to get proper sleep. heart has been palpitating alot recently. i guess its the effect of stress.. cant remember how many times i got awaken last nite. i'm up since 545am today and started studying at abt 7am.. headed to NUS to help lainey's fren do some stuffs n mug on my papers. i'm worn out by 6pm.

i'm so tired i thought e moment i plonked on the bed, i'd drift to lalaland.. yet my mind's cant seem to stop for a sec. this is highly disturbing.

i've been having alot of dreams these days. for 2 consecutive nights, i dreamt of him.. dreamt of him lying next to me. i thought i could almost feel his presence. i opened my eyes only to find myself sitting face to face with the dark of the night... i miss him so much.

has been countless times i fight back the urge to ask how's things, to jus say hi, to tell him i miss him so.. yet i guess i've lost the rights. to let go or not.. i still cant decide. i know i have to, but i dont want to. i still wanna linger ard e same spot... still...

11:47 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.