Monday, November 20, 2006

˚ Fantasizing ˚

Suddenly I am overwhelmed with this urge to scream, "I WANNA GET MARRIED!". Haha....
Oh well any takers? ;)

Sometimes life is so boring i wish i have a rich husband who has to work all the time, BUT knows how to enjoy life. So once in a couple of months we will travel to some exotic island to suntan and swim with dolphins or shop the whole Milan down... While he slog his guts out at work i have all the private space to myself to go to gym, have afternoon teas and do shopping. Once in a while when i get bored i pick up painting or sculpture from artists.. Then hold my art exhibition even when i'm not tat artistic, publish my own book even if its rubbish.. all bcos money ain't an issue. Hahaa.... I'm so evil rite. :P

Ok quit dreaming girl. *shake head*



5:09 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.