Sunday, December 24, 2006

** Christmas Eve **

It's Christmas Eve. Are you people prepared for this beautiful day?

I just got home. Was at Joseph's place for a gathering. It was nice with some homecooked food n i bought sushi over. It's nice catching up with everyone since we dont really get to meet up that often. I'll upload pictures once i get them.

I head over to sis's place to keep her company a bit before midnight. We pigged in to a pint of Ben n Jerry's.. some lime chips.. and Ice wine. It's nice! ;) She got the DVD of Borat, so i caught it first hand. Frankly it isn't as funny as i expect. A little disgusting.. Kinda silly.. But it still is a nice flick to keep u entertained when u're really bored...

So what's my plan for the day? I will be doing some last min shopping in the afternoon, then have a wonderful dinner at Outback Steakhouse. Bought tickets to watch Night in the museum at 1130pm too. But what really matters is I'll be spending Christmas Eve with none other than my buddies... :D

The past few days has been quite emotional actually. But im trying not to let it affect the festive season n the people ard me.. At the end of it, to live ur life happily or not is decided by none other than ourselves isn't it? I will choose to be happy as far as possible..

1:53 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.