Tuesday, December 26, 2006

* Happy Boxing Day! *

I hope everyone had fun during this festive season! It's boxing day today.. So did everyone get what they wished for??

On our way...



The BellBoy of the Day :D

JeeKhen decided to be nice. So he offered to hold everybody's bag. But for 1 day only. (Actually few minutes only la... :P)

Hazelnut Christmas Log Cake from Raffles The Plaza.. It's absolutely delicious!! Generous amount of hazelnut and not too creamy.. Beautifully decorated too! Best buy of the night. We grabbed it the moment it's out from the kitchen..

...Our Dinner @ Outback Steakhouse...


The Bloomin' Onion.. Looks lovely, but i dont eat it! :P
We are suppose to look Evil with our knifes..

My very expensive Lamb Rack.. It has a great sauvignon wine sauce..





There are alot more pictures with Elaine... Will load them once i get hold of 'em..
This Christmas has been really wonderful, thou it will be perfect if our dear Junie is with us. Never mind! We will celebrate our 10th Christmas together next year with our complete family!!

Aint this cute?? I spotted these cute TVs at milennia walk.. Kids these days are so fortunate!! I also wanna have a Giraffe TV in my room.. :D

9:23 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.