Friday, December 15, 2006

Just a lil' emo...

Feeling just a little bit emotional tonight.. Suddenly i realise 22nd is coming. "The day". I'm not sure what to say. But i'm listening to Landy - 祝我生日快乐。My best friends will know what's on my mind rite now..

Today has been pretty happening.. My trip to town was pretty fruitful. I got the info i needed for the painting lessons i was thinking of, i got some books from e library to aid my essay, i also went on a little shopping trip. ;) Country Road was having sale. I got myself a "very me" top..

Then i headed to grapevine to meet my buddies which i haven met in months. It's great to have almost everyone. Cindy couldn't make it cos she's resting at home. But no worries i'll catch up with her on saturday.. Tomorrow i'm gonna have another evening out with my friend Jeff. This nice boy is leaving to further his studies.. I wonder what i should get for him as a farewell gift. Hmm....


2:08 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.