Tuesday, December 19, 2006

• Rain.. Rain.. Go away..•

The rain has been going on since yesterday afternoon. Not only it is depressing my morale, but also has caused much inconvenience to everyone on the move...

My day has been badly affected. Was on the way home from Novena with my super heavy laptop bag n lots of documents in 1 hand, with brolly in the other. There's nowhere i could have my dinner in peace so i decided to pack home.. At 7:45pm, i decided to take a train to bishan then get a cab from there. Who knows i was so "lucky" to queue behind a stink bomb! There goes all my appetite for my dinner...

Really hope the rain will stop soon.. n not affect our Christmas plans...

9:37 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.