Saturday, December 09, 2006

• reflection •

I have been pretty disappointed with myself lately because i wasn't able to meet my assignment deadline and had to ask for an extension. This means my whole work schedule is now messed and even more cramped than b4..

It has been a struggle to pick up the phone to ring my course coordinator. I battled with myself to ask for the extension or not although i know it's impossible to have completed my work on time. My brain just wont listen. I just cant understand my readings despite countless of tries. I cant say i did my best, so i felt i've let myself down.

I cant deny the festive season is indeed a big temptation to just leave ur books aside. No i haven been shopping much. I cannot stand the crowd even on supposed "off-peak" hours. I have nothing to buy n not tempted to buy. But i cant help but wanna go out and take a walk bcos all i do at home is surf the net and sleep all day.. I have a pathetic life.

I feel i need to desperately do something to make my life better. I need to change and improve myself. I need a boost in brain power and concentration. I have been drinking chicken essence religiously. Somehow i find it so difficult to manage my rhetorics module cos it makes me feel kinda dumb.. *bleah* Maybe june is right. I need to get a little smarter too!

Tonight i get to be alone and spend some time with myself. These days i rarely get the time n it became a form of luxury to me. I like it when i can be alone in my room, doing things i enjoy and writing freely.. Quiet times like this, the memory train just sweeps u up unknowingly and takes u down memory lane.

Ard the same time last year, i was in bangkok to attend a convention. It ended up to be the most amazing trip in my life i doubt i'll ever forget, even in the next few lifetimes to come. For that, i thank God for the wonderful memories in my life.

12:07 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.