Sunday, December 03, 2006

• The Sickly Sobstory •

Its the end of the week again. I'm feeling so sluggish these days i think i'm falling sick. Can feel the "heat" trapped within me.. n when it's let out, i'll prolly be down with high fever or something.. ZZZzzz...

Finally, i got to watch Lakehouse last nite on dvd. Got kinda emotional.. cos when it was running in e cinemas, "we" were suppose to catch it together, but somehow we missed it. It's a beautiful film. I'm glad i caught it eventually.

Have anyone felt u already fell in love with someone even b4 u met each other? I did. N indeed it was magical.. so magical n beautiful the memories last a lifetime. At the end of it, life is all about memories isn't it? Often i imagine what its like at the final moments of our times here. I'm pretty sure the beautiful memories we had here will make anyone reluctant to leave this place.

If i die tomorrow, i will regret...
  • ... i didn't put in enough effort for my assignments!
  • ... not telling my parents how much i love them.
  • ... i always fail to make my fitness plan work! :P
  • ... i didn't spend enough time with my pets.
  • ... i have so much unfulfilled dreams..
... and the list goes on n on...






7:48 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.