Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cheez-Bakes!



Today i decided to bake some chocolate cheesecake.. Frankly the end products dont look too nice. But personal, pardon me for being shameless, i think they taste great! Hehee... more pictures will be posted after i meet my darling Audrey, Angeline n Osteen* later..

My cheesecake has no sugar added. Substituted with organic honey.. since e baking chocolates has quite an amt of sugar already. Cookie base is made with organic wheat bites, mixed with honey.. Might not be a healthier choice of food, but hey! at least i feel least guilty.. hahaa...


*To differentiate the ex-Austin and classmate-Austin, decided classmate shall adopt the screen name "Osteen" as from now on to refrain from confusion.. :P*

4:38 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.