Friday, April 13, 2007

New Skin

Decided i need a new blog skin cos i was getting frustrated with the limitations of the old one. I couldn't post bigger pictures.. n now i can! with this new skin i found of blogskins.com.

It has been a pretty unproductive day for myself. I woke up feeling slightly feverish. Was so afraid it was caused by the bunny bite. Thank God i felt better after breakfast..

Spent the whole rainy afternoon doing nonsensical stuffs.. edited e blogskin, customising the blog.. nothing serious.. Felt i wasted e whole day away.

Specially went down to Ikea in the evening to get my curtains custom made. But it was indeed an unproductive day for me. Ended up Koobs did the shopping on my behalf.. while i came home with jus a pot! (Mum threw away almost all e pots at home.. sigh..) Anyway it's not tat i'm being fussy, but i just cant find any nice purple tone fabric to match my room. I wonder where's another good place to go. Perhaps Spotlight..? hmm...

Anyway we spent the entire evening talking, gossiping n bitching abt life.. Haha.. how horrible am i? Nevertheless it was a nice evening cos koobs is so funny n entertaining.. v bitchy too! :P

My nightmare is about to start. Class starts tmr.. Have lots of readings to do. 4 modules in 2 months.. i wonder if i'll survive this.. Feeling e stress already.

But know wat? I'll be heading for drinks tmr nite with the ladies after class tmr.. Lolz..

1:24 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.