Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nightmares n randoms...

I had a pretty nasty nightmare last night.. N till now my heart is so pumping fast. The dream was so morbid n i actually felt drained of life energy. Freaky!

Ok change topic.. Follow ups on the cheesecakes.

By the time we sat down for dinner last nite, my cheesecakes have melted n they look quite horrible. :( so another lesson learnt. i'll throw in a dash of gelatine to hold them together next time! Nevertheless i'm thankful my dearies are never short of appreciative remarks to make me feel a tad better.


















I made my cheesecake cupcake size for easier distribution.. The base is a honey and wheat cookie base, and i wonder if u can spot the cherries tat's hidden in the center. Camera's macro focus is on e wrong point la! But i'm not free enough to keep adjusting to perfection. Haha..

After dinner we caught the movie Turista. Ok it was my idea to catch it cos e last time i caught the trailers in cinema, it seems like quite a good mystery flick. Then it turned out to be a totally gruelsome and bloody travel-related show.. man i might never wanna travel to Brazil ever.. Haha.. maybe this contributed to my horrible nightmare la!

Anyhoo it's good to have a driver cos we get to travel down to Happy Daze, enjoy a good beer before u get chauffeured home. Hahaa.. But of cos i never take things for granted. Only guys gentlemen enough would send all 3 ladies home despite he lives some dist away from us, ya? ;)

So can u send me to class on fri, sat n sunday as well? Lol..... *evil~!!*

2:59 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.