Thursday, April 26, 2007

Random

Saw this ad on Friendster and i kinda have mixed feelings abt this..

Why is it women are being put down this way? "Lonely girls"?? I has been several thousand years since women has been regarded as the weaker sex. N i thought times have already changed..

I mean if the ad is changed to "Lonely boys and men..." and "Men seeking marriage"... Would men like it?

I'm not a feminist. I jus believe fellow humans shld treat each other with due respect.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Recently i logged on my account on WLNY.. replied a few msgs and added them on MSN to keep in touch. So there was this particular guy i was chatting with for the past 2 days. Initially i had a pretty ok impression of him. Though i felt he was a little over enthusiastic abt "catching-up".. i thought he was jus being friendly. Somehow yesterday i expressed it bluntly i'm not interested in any relationship for now n am happy with being single n making new friends.. N suddenly there was a 180 degrees change of attitude. Even made some pretty sour remarks like

"aiya.. u also nt interested in me.." blah blah .. black sheep....*roll eyes*

Freaking childish and shallow!.. Is he desperate for relationship?? He got even more sour when i said i'm going to meet my frens n i'm bringing them my cheesecake.. Idiot got even more sulky n says i meet my friends n never make time to meet him... DUH?! (idiots like this shld stay single forever n not ruin any girl's life.. ever!)

I got so sick of talking to idiots, so i said "talk to someone i never meet b4, still mus 'chut pattern' to humour u.. u think i very free is it?"

U can easily guessed who's e new addition to my delete n block list. ZZzzz...

3:06 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.