Saturday, April 21, 2007

...Rantings...

I have hell alot to rant about.

Friday was suppose to be the 5th day since i sent my macbook in for servicing. Service staff told me it'll be ready for collection in 3-5 days. When i called on Wednesday..

"I'm calling to enquire abt my macbook's servicing status.. (quoted ref number..)"

"... pls hold on while i check..."

.
.
.
.

..... line went dead. they hung up on me.
I called in again in couple of minutes..

"... There's currently no status for ur macbook."

Hello what is no status? That sounded ridiculous to me. Everything has a status.. whether it's waiting in queue to be serviced, in e midst of servicing, or it's ready for collection. Simple isn't it? Anyhoo i held my temper n requested them to get back to me as soon as there's "status"..

When i called in this noon, i got another staff with really bad etiquette. Sounded like he cant wait to hang up the phone! When he told me "Your macbook is not ready".. i was so angry already, but still remained composed to ask "how long more..". Cant believe they had the cheek to tell me "another 3-5 days". I flipped.

"Ur staff told me 3-5 days when i send it in for servicing. N today u're telling me another 3-5 days? So who's going to compensate me for the delay in my freelance work? I need to speak to your store manager..."

I never got to speaking to e manager cos they claimed he wasn't ard. Anyway i was kinda pleased when he called me back at 4pm to tell me it's now ready for collection. I even double checked i can collect it anytime from now, n he said yes! So i thought sometimes throwing a bitch fit does help u get ur consumer rights...

When i made my way down at 6:30pm, i was told "Can u wait for an hour?".. Man i exclaimed "OF COURSE NOT!" I think this is hell shitty man.. Cant believed their manager lied to me abt e status! The dumb staff even has e cheek to suggest returning me my macbook immediately.. WITHOUT SERVICING IT?? *feeling faint* how do brainless idiots get a job anyway...

Seriously i know i sound so mean.. but hello?? why e hell do i send in something for servicing then leave with it without getting e problem fixed? I had to return after dinner with my family to collect it.. Who's gonna reimburse my parking n ERP charges? I'm gonna make them pay of cos.. Figured complaining to e store itself ain't gonna help at all. Definitely writing to the HQ to get a reasonable explanation n compensation for this nonsense...

3:17 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.