Sunday, April 29, 2007

Updates..


Our Shopping Trip last Friday...Lainey's new dress.. Best buy of the day!

After class on Sat, it's funny how everyone was rushing off.. Of cos those happily attached are going out to spend quality time with their loved ones. Even Audrey vanished b4 i knew it for family dinner.. Hurr.. So Osteen n i decided to head to Beach Road for Claypot rice!! I remember for the past 3-4 times i wanna eat tat, they're always not ready cos they dont open till 6pm. So i always get to smell it but haven ate it for a long time. The last time was when dad specially packed for me when i came back from my trip from KL. Also the night Austin's camera and passport went missing.. That was about exactly 1 year back already...

While i'm fantasizing about it.. the horrible traffic within the carpack was simply NUTS! Even trying to get out took us abt 20 mins. *big sigh..* So so... I missed my claypot rice again lor!

Head to Lavender instead. Unexpected the small portion of curry fish we shared was quite fantastic.. a pity the rice Osteen was having and the bread i had were disastrous. Nevertheless e dinner was really quite yummy. Ordered pancake with preserved radish and egg.. My mummy used to fry eggs with preserved radish to go with porridge when my family was quite poor back then.. So e good old taste n it brought back alot of memories of my childhood.

I couldn't sleep at all on fri nite, so did e guy i was having dinner with. So jus imagine 2 pandas eating n snoozing over dinner. Hurr... Lucky Mr.NiceGuy still sends me home after dinner. So u see i offered to do powerpoint for his in return lor..

So so so.. this is why i had to lug my macbook to meet my dearies...


Met Ade n Cindy to catch soccer @ Happy Daze.. But i had to lug my laptop there to complete the powerpoint presentation.. U bet half e time my eyes were on the screen, 1 hand on the keyboard and the other holding my booze of course! Hahaa...

Cindy was camera-shy that day...

But here's the evidence of her naughty side! She's sipping baileys... Hehee...

So so.. my Sunday...

I woke up late cos i'm so deprived of sleep.. so i strolled into class at 10am instead of 9.. kept wanting to doze off. Was kinda pissed with a team-mate in my study grp.. cos powerpoint was changed prolly a hundred times. ZZzzz...

Nevertheless we chat, disturb each other and laugh to get pass the 9.5 dreaded hrs... then by 6pm, we'd be all alive n talk abt wat to eat for dinner. hahaa.....

SO SO... tonight we decided to have the proper FISH HEAD CURRY again!! Cos last nite nt shiok enough u see.. Hahaa... n i guess it sorta jus taste better having more ppl to share.. e joy jus seems to multiply! :D

It's a great great weekend... i miss elaine n junie thou! Hehee... *muacks muacks* to my babes.. they're both overseas! thou lainey will be back in 24 hrs. hahaaa.....

11:03 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.