Thursday, May 03, 2007

Black Tuesday

The happy times of my Black Tuesday..

Dearie Elaine brought back Dunkin' Donuts from KL and they were to die for.. Thanks babe! Really appreciate them! Who cares if they say only leave for 2 days.. I've freezed the remaining 4 and heat them up as and when i wanna savour them for the next couple of days!


... and apart from lovely donuts, there's the Dau Sa Pia which the boys specially requested.. Funny thing is tat they weren't really interested in e donuts, thus i get to bag the remaining 4 home! Hurrr....


Evidence of our pigging out session on hell sinful donuts...

Dunno what kinda picture is this... But its a pretty common sight of the boys misbehaving..



The only reason these 2 pictures are here is cos Raymond makes our head looks SMALL! Lolz..


The remains of the pretty traumatizing night, let it be history and may the wind take them far far away from me.. I jus know i got home this morning feeling drained and i've succumbed to medication to remain sane..

1:01 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.