Monday, May 28, 2007

Confusing Post

I think i have a weak spot for wine. Zonked out on friday morning cos of the wine on thursday nite. N it happened again yesterday after Clairr's wedding.

Saturday was a long day for me cos it's my classmate Clairr's wedding. I was 1 of her "sisters" helping out a bit here n there.. My day started at 9am @ Conrad.. Blessing service starts at 11am, followed by lunch reception. Back to get dressed and dolled pretty in the evening and of cos enjoyed the nice dinner. It's great to see your good friend find a great guy to spend the rest of her life with..! And next week is my dearie sister's very own wedding. Cant really imagine the madness @ home actually. Hurr..

Anyway here's some pictures for now.. When the bride sends me the link with all her photos, i'll upload again..

The Blessing service.. weren't in there e whole time actually. im suppose to be at reception table.. but i sneaked a pic anywayz. Hurr..

The Crazy bride before changing into gown. Rollers still on hair! Lolz...

The "sisters" of the day.. We had fun cos we're all damn bitchy! Hahaaa...



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Ok goes my rantings.

I have another 4 weeks to go before my work madness gets more manageable. It always happens so that when i'm most busy is when all e freelance work gets to me too. But i really dont have time though i'm seriously pretty broke already...

But these days i felt like i'm living everyday as if its my last. I count my blessings day in day out. I feel great to know i've changed. Have learn to let go of a lot of things. So i'm less loaded with worries and emotional baggages now. Seriously i haven felt peace and joy within myself for the longest time in my life. I'm so glad i found it finally.

Much as my work are all piled up and i'm slightly behind schedule already, in a strange sense its work tat kept me sane. I remember it was the ex-Austin who told me i jus need to work to be well. N i guess he is right.. Lolz. Darn i'm born a workaholic! :P

Perhaps while i'm on top of my world now, maybe at times i indulge in my own world too much tat i'm drifting for my buddies. Am i? I'm not sure. I jus wanna go with the flow actually. I felt i've been standing ard for too long anyway. I've always been there. so it's time for me to get moving. maybe 1 day when u turn n realise i'm no longer there.. it doesn't call for special attention anyway. sometimes we jus need to pay more attention to wat we have n not lament wat we've lost.

Have my "enlightenment" changed me into a pragmatic and emotion-less bitch living in her own world? I dunno. I just dont really feel the same anymore.

i had a dream this morning when i slept abt 7am. I dreamt of ex-Austin. I smiled and walked right pass him. He didn't smile thou.. next thing i know, I jumped into the pool to swim so tat my tears will not flow. it feels funny to know i actually remember what i thought of and how i felt in my dream. it did sting me for a couple of seconds. then i gotta get outta bed n rush to yoga! end up being late by 10mins n missed the 230pm slot thou..

10:05 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.