Sunday, May 13, 2007

Random? Maybe...

I'm not really sure if there's something wrong with blogger these days, or is it the new site is not mac friendly. My posting page is all in a mess. No longer the same as before.. The entire page does not display as it should be. I can still post. But the buttons aren't working. So i cannot change font colors. I might be migrating to a new site soon..

Anyhoo.. Last nite, i was suppose to have dinner with Aud, Ost and Koobs and go shop for my dress in the midst of my work madness. But cos Audrey fell sick in the morning.. plus Koobs flew me aeroplane! so decided to call off dinner lor. Sobz.. Anyway i end up working till really late too. On msn after i got home. Chat till 4am before we decided to call it a day. Everyone have their own set of problems isn't it? Talked abt Audrey.. then followed by Ost losing his cool over he n his new car issue.. Sigh.. n when i thought of e stuffs sis said to me few days back, it depresses me a little. Bottom of all our prob is tat we jus need a little more understanding for our hectic schedule!

Today elaine n i head to Sentosa early in the morning. Nice n relax morning.. after i napped for 2 hrs, head off to a gig @ Art House with Audrey.. all the jamming stuff.. its pretty cool actually. It ended at abt 10, before we head to catch Ost @ United Square. Frankly i'm pretty zonked out by the time i reached. But e purpose of heading there is to analyse on our PR paper together.. Audrey went home earlier since she has finished her stuffs by noon. Amazing shit..

Supper jus now was pretty nice. There was only 1 store left open at 1230am. Some dubious chicken rice store @ thomson. I had porridge thou.. Perhaps i've been hungry for too long earlier, ended up feeling kinda sick now. Gastric pain coming up? *sigh..*

I'm gonna zonk out now n make sure i complete my PR paper tmr.. Nitey peeps!

2:15 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.