Sunday, May 20, 2007

Lazy Bum!

It is 2am Sunday morning n i'm bumming ard.. doing anything else but my essay!
Complacent jus bcos its a short write up? Nah... I'm jus plain lazy bum! Somehow i cant get into the mood. I've accessing if i should change a topic since i'm not interested. But there ain't enough time.. n i should finish what i started. I promise to get down to work really soon ok.. :P

Had afternoon class yesterday, n i only slept at 6am. Well what to do? I have that much things to do n my brain wont kick start at times.. So i was practically dozing off the ultimately daunting rhetorics class today, but im glad to feel i've learnt some new stuffs n at least the 4.5 hrs aren't completely wasted anyway.

Hit the sacks the moment i finish shower after i got home.. Perhaps its due to the beer i had during dinner time that gave me the headache i had after i woke up at midnight. Tat's part of e reason for my procrastination... *excuses! :P*

I'm glad somehow my prayers were answered. The supposed family problem i was having is more or less settled today. Well, least things didn't go out of hand beyond control. So its a good thing after all..

I'm actually also glad to find myself being thankful for the little things in life.. Somehow i know for sure i've recovered the bright and positive self i haven seen in some years. The energy to keep going and the drive for life is kicking in slow and steady. It's just great to have life in check. It scares me a bit how fast time flies thou. Almost half of 07 is gone. Time to do review on my year's resolutions and make sure i work doubly hard to achieve them! :D

Ok i'll be good n get started on my paper for tmr..

1:54 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.