Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My 'Highs'..

Dawn is breaking. Good morning world. It's a brand new day again.

I just got home moments ago. It's been a very long day and night for me indeed. Headed out to study @ 8pm yesterday at my usual spot. Unfortunately i have to find a new place to study now. Starbucks @ United Square is now constantly packed with laptop users. Austin picked me up at abt 930pm and we headed to Kallang and mug the entire night away..

n guess wat? We're still not finished with this damn paper yet! But i guess we made good progress actually. Should be able to get it over by end of today.

It's now almost 7am. I'm still pretty wide awake. Thanks to coffee. It does wonders..

I jus have this thought and i wanna 'talk' it out. Guess I'm having the 'highs' of my life. Everything seem too good to be true. Too smooth.. I'm happy day in day out. I'm not sick. I'm not worn out.. I may be busy n stress with work but i am happy and contented with my life. No worries.. Even the little frustrations of life dont get to me that much. At least at this very moment i'm even able to thank the day for breaking.. I find myself thanking every single little thing. Everything seems so perfectly right.

I jus pray this moment last as long as it possibly can. At the back of my head is a mental preparation to fall any moment. Life seems too perfect for me it seems surreal.. Strange isn't it?

Perhaps some ppl may think i'm bragging about my life.. I don't know. N i frankly don't care..

Life is beautiful because i believe so. I'm thankful i know i wont go hungry and still be sheltered. I cant believe i can be depressed again cos there's nothing to be depressed about anyway..
Everything in life is like water. There is no fixed form. Nothing really last forever. Perhaps not even love. But why think and why care? Just treasure whatever we have on hand.. when u lose it, there's always something else that comes along.. Just a matter if u notices it. It may be the smallest thing ever. But if we learn to treasure and find contentment in it, life will still be beautiful.
If there's one reason for the peace in my heart, I guess it's cos there's no hatred. Hating anything and anyone is so tiring. Let it go.. Only when we let it go then will there be space for love.

6:35 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.