Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ranting..

N finally.. Blogger is back to life again. The buttons n layout are all back to normal again.. *phew*

I survived half of the very crazy week. Its gonna be even tougher over the weekend cos there's so much happening at the same time. Have classes and advertising assignment due on sunday.. there's alot to do within this 48 hrs.

Apart from work, alot is happening at home. N i'm really crossing my fingers things turn out well. There's little i can do to change anything. Can only keep hoping things be well at the end.

It is a pretty emotional night for me. I have so many questions abt life and abt humanity. From a friend's story abt his father.. From how i perceive my father and my family problems.. From the many relationships ard me, its problems.. I'm jus thankful during this stressful period of time i'm not lugging with me relationship problems.

Somehow i'm thankful for what i have in my life rite now, the fulfillment i get from sch n work n a few close friends who are very real and sincere. N i continue to wish and pray every unhappiness and misery ard my loved ones to go away..

1:12 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.