Friday, May 25, 2007

Updates

Keep things short n sweet.

Sunday morning woke up with migraine. Slept almost the entire day. Had to push back AIIA02 tat was due tat night.

Monday morning, fever attacked and made the migraine worse. But lugged myself out of bed, went to work and collect print outs. Met Audrey for dinner cos the damn migraine n fever drained every single ounce of motivation within me. Finally succumbed to docs at almost 11pm.

Tuesday ain't no better actually. Medicine made me feel worse actually thou i slept through the night. Bad day at work. Met Clairr @ chinatown at night to get ribbon for her wedding.. Went to her new place. It's nice! It has a spiral staircase and roomy kitchen. I LIKE! :D

Scattered brain me forgot my phone on Wednesday. Left e house for work without it. Shucks! Had to rush home to get it after meeting. Ruined my plans to shop for my dress.. Met Austin at nite n went on a "secret mission". Sorry details confidential but pls la! None of the sorts u're thinking if u're grinning away. Haha...

Thurday.. i finally made time for yoga! Went for class at noon. Sis n i had a very expensive lunch! Me n my great idea of dining @ Hilton Hotel.. Cos i have a $20 voucher u see. Tot we'd go to e organic cafe to get some healthy food b4 i stuff myself silly at night. Haha... End up the bill after e discount still came up to 50 bucks for 2. No wonder only Japanese Tai tais visit tat secluded Glow Juice Bar. I cant deny the food was really good thou... Today is pretty fruitful cos i got my LBD from Daniel Yen finally. Gonna look ard more for day dress, else Massimo Dutti is my backup plan. Found a nice white tulip dress for Sister's big day coming really soon.. *excited*

Today i made a mistake to go color my hair at my usual salon. I'm not sure why i got overcharged this time n i think i might never head there ever again unfortunately. I did a slight trim, did a base color n some highlights. She suggested only kept it on the surface so wont be so drying. So there were barely 10 thin streaks only. Cost me abt $200 bucks. DAMN IT.

Nevertheless i went on to meet my darlings to celebrate Austin's birthday..

Had dinner @ French Stall but no pics cos i think we gobbled food down too soon? Lolz..

Details of it come later after i upload the pictures. Good nite for now... I'm zonked after so much wine.... Nitez..




1:47 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.