Monday, June 25, 2007

Moments before... zzz...

A lot of thoughts crossed my mind before i hit the sacks.

Wonder if there'll be meeting tomorrow.. cos if its called off, it means there's no job for the coming month, and efforts put into drafting has gone to waste. I really need some income though, cos expenses were pretty high the past week. Bought a new wireless mouse. That set me back by $120 already.. plus it's time to restock on daily necessities, so that's another hole..

I have a report due tomorrow. So i need to get some work done before the scheduled meeting and immediately after tat...

I really would like to go on a holiday.. but it seems impossible for the time being. Apart from work schedule, new term of school is starting as well. So i'll need to get all my overdue assignments over and done with before the new pile of work overwhelm me again. I'll also need to get a full time job soon.. else i'll be grazing on the grass patches pretty soon. Mooo.....

Hate to be dried up financially. Especially so for month of July.. *big sigh*

It's worse to know i have 2 wedding dinners to attend.. 2 BIG birthday presents to prepare.. *feeling faint..*

Fine.. end of lamenting. good nite world..

3:16 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.