Monday, June 18, 2007

Procrastinating or Plain tired?

Cant seem to differentiate if i'm procrastinating again or i'm plain worn out mentally.. Haven done much over the weekend apart from keeping my work up on schedule.. spent the most time drafting contract and quotation. and in less than 24 hrs i'll know if i'll be richer for july or not..

it was father's day yesterday.. i feel sorry i didn't do/get anything for my dad. all on the reason i've got no money and no time. i know its not the best excuse ever.. yes i felt guilty.. but i guess i'd try to make it up? hmm...

hopefully this coming week would be more productive, since from e way i look at it, i've been taking it pretty easy the entire last week..

shld i do yoga tmr? Hmm....

2:54 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.