Friday, June 15, 2007

T G I Friday

Thank God its Friday.

Day started @ 830am. popped outta bed cos running late for 10am meeting. first meeting with new client today. we were not supposed to be late. but it started pouring dogs n cats at 9am.. by the time austin beat the jam to pick me up, then jam our way to commonwealth.. then get lost in the very complicated area, we only reach the office at 11am! one entire hour late.. lolz..


i'm actually very very pack for time this period of time and there's no time for freelance work. but unfortunately my reserves have hit the red lights, i need to work else i'll literally go hungry for july.

so while i review schedule, i started to panic cos both studies n work schedule are very very tight.

yet when i look back at my day and my life, i'm thankful for everything tat has taken place...

despite the downpour and the horrible traffic on the roads, i have a nice partner who chauffeurs me all the way from the east without complains.. so i got to meeting still dry and looking good.

despite the schedule, i'm damn lucky to rope in a partner to share the freelance work load else i can never handle it alone.

i felt exceptionally thankful to get to make some good contacts wherever i go. the printer i'm working with is my ex working place. whenever i need to outsource something, i'm able to depend on my contacts to get me through tight deadlines and rush jobs. my ex boss motivated me quite a bit today when i gave her a call after my meeting.. she identified it was my passion tat keeps me going. i'm not sure how true is tat but it definitely gave me a good boost of motivation.

in terms of studies, i made very nice classmates who supports me along the way.. we complain and we bitch.. n we motivate n help each other in whatever means we can..

this period of time, i've learnt to change quite a bit in terms of my perspective for life, the attitude i adopt and the mentality i possess to managing my time n life. somehow i realise in everything we do, if we do it right and do it well, we'll reap something out of it. u may not see e results soon. but along the way of life we just might.. :)

11:41 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.