Monday, June 11, 2007

Understanding

How much do we understand the people around us?

Almost too often we make hasty generalization and judge things base on our own perception. But does it mean what we think means it's the real situation and real fact? I guess if we never doubt our judgment, then we'll never bother to go probe and verify with the real truth.

Today raymond n i had a conversation on msn. somehow our conversation led to me telling him the boys are missing in action, esp chick. His reply to me was that its cos i'm busy thus they decided to leave me alone.. does tat sounds logical?

I'm not sure actually. more than 10 yrs of friendship.. i actually wonder if u guys understand me a tiny bit? dont be mistaken i'm not getting emotional. on the contrary i'm thinking abt this issue in the most objective angle.



the picturesque inside me remains unchanged despite the storm going on in my physical environment. everything is calm and peaceful within me. the pool of water is still. the trees sway briefly in the light breeze. it is so quiet. so quiet i can hear my own heartbeat. feel the energy flowing within my body... i'm enjoying the silence..



7:32 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.