Monday, June 04, 2007

Updates

Been studying out every single day since last wed.. Every single day till dawn.. How come the work jus seems never ending? Hur hur.. i have another 4 weeks to go to be exact!

We are about 14 hrs away from my sister's big day. My room is still in a mess! My work is still half done.. Nevertheless of course i'm looking forward to my sister's big day.

We had a nailspa party as our favourite nail place at Sgoon Gardens. But unfortunately the supposed party for 6 end up only 3 including my sis n me made it. But we had a good time on our own nevertheless!

My mac crashed on friday night. Entire harddisk crashed all of a sudden, without any warning. In the midst of my mad assignment rushing period. But i took it pretty calmly. Almost too calm for me to believe. Haha..!

Anyway Austin was such a good spot to tide me through and actually helped me revive my dear macbook... So thank God it's up and running again. I bought a new harddisk. Damage was $200. What to do? I still lost quite alot of important data anyway.. But i jus gotta leave all the servicing till end of june. Hopefully i'd be able to recover the damaged disk.

So it's back to the issue of friends. In times of need, u see who are the real friends around you. Despite only 3 turn up for the spa party, we still had to pay for 6 since its a special arranged party with food and beverages. Some ppl gave excuses almost too lame to be true for the spa party. Gone to PC show? It has been running since thursday.. the party has been scheduled since 2 weeks ago. This is really rude and goes to show how much the friendship means to the person?

I'm really grateful to have a great fren saved my day. He drove down from Kallang where we usually studies.. to come fix my lappy at almost 2am. Actually after setting up the new harddisk, realise the logic board also have some problems. So it might crash on me anytime also. He is so nice actually offer to let me use his macbook if i need to send for servicing...

Most of the time we can suan each other non stop, literally from dusk till dawn! Since we've been mugging daily.. Bloody bitch.. Stupid bitch.. Slut.. Whore.. Tat's how we hurl abuses at each other. Hurr.. But when it comes to the serious stuff he switches to his serious mode n render help instantly and generously. Really Very grateful to have a great fren! (of cos cannot let him know this! he doesn't read blogs.. else his head will swell n he'll suan me even more. Hurrr...)

Then there's dearie Audrey.. she stones and sleeps the weekend away while we slog our arses out. Procrastinating.. For once Claudia serves as a good purpose and actually motivates Audrey the mugger u know! Feel so proud of myself. Hahaa... n after talking things through n clearing her doubts, i think she's back on work mode again.. Then again i cant be sure, since she's always in lalaland.. Hurrr...

n of cos.. how can i forget my dearie Elaine.. she is going to be my sister's sister.. n of cos she is also my sister.. lolz. How complicated! i know Junie is thumping on her chest now.. Why she cant be ard. Haha.. else she'll be a sister for my sister too! It's ok babe! when 1 of u two get married then we'll have lots to do too! Hehee...

i'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to take for tomorrow.. meanwhile i better go back to e packing.. my sis cannot get married in a pig's sty! Hahaa... Cheers! it's gonna be another very long day for me....

4:31 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.