Thursday, June 21, 2007

wierd and strange

Feeling exceptionally drained out last nite. So heck all the work on hand, i went to sleep pretty early last nite

perhaps its cos while i was having dinner @ esplanade, the NDP rehearsal tat took place reminded me 'it mus be a busy period for him now'.. had been a long while since i got reminded of him again.

fell asleep in e car on the way home. feeling sooooo lethargic. i head straight to brush my teeth e moment i got out of car, intending to plonk straight into bed right after..

brushing my teeth actually reminded me of us then. our straight white teeth. hur hurr..

tossed and turned on bed for a short while. had strange thoughts running through my head and this one got me:

typically guys who became my buddy don't treat me like a lady. guess i haven recover from the pretty freaky trip through streets of geylang with the two boys - austin n jonah.. then i went DAMN! they really dont treat me like 1. lolz.. n it made me miss him a little cos he never fail to treat me like 1 even when we were buddies.

nevertheless i slept well through till 7am when my alarm woke me up. i fell back to sleep and fell into a really strange dream.. shan't go into details cos it's really quite strange, and to 'protect privacy' of those involve, hur hur...

the dream jus got me to think about the way i felt in it.. its indeed pretty strange.. *hmmmm...*

9:28 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.