Saturday, July 28, 2007

Feelings of Blue

my dreams.. they're happening again. overwhelmed by a tsunami of bittersweet emotions and memories first thing in the morning. the dream left me feeling so drained i couldn't pluck myself outta bed. i knocked out till 1pm.

i've been busy and occupied enough. i've let it all go. completely. it mus be damn koobin's fault. chat till 430am with him n its all abt him n his ex. it mus be that! i wasn't even reminiscing about my past.

'he' came back into my life again in my very long dream. for a split moment it's all so familiar as i lay in bed with my eyes closed. i gave myself 5 seconds to linger at that moment, then snapped back to reality by the damn phone under the pillow. i'm late for appointment.

5:20 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.