Monday, July 30, 2007

Sharing

A little update on claudia..

i jus undertook a voluntary position with Singapore Prisons and i'm looking forward to this very new experience for myself. i cannot afford to commit too much time at the moment, but the first meeting fascinates me quite a bit and i'm pretty much looking forward to doing my tiny part. i'm glad my profession can be put to a good cause. i'll be involved with events, n maybe some marketing and promotions for e events..

as for why volunteering at the prisons of all other organizations and communities, i'd say its an opportunity that came knocking on the door and i cant think of any reasons to say no. i try my best not to use 'busy' as an excuse to anyone or anything.. it so happened i applied to do this last year during my recuperating period but they never got back to me until an entire year later. nevertheless i'm still enthusiastic cos somehow i think it sounds quite exciting. i believe in the goodness of mankind and wish to do my part for those who wish a second chance..

so apart from the voluntary work, this entire week i'm having lessons form tues to fri.. n on fri nite, i'll be leaving for redang with my buddies.. so looking forward to this trip. needed a break badly from all the stress!

3:12 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.