Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Taking things for granted

these days i kept feeling i got taken for granted.

i may not be the best best best best friend of yours.
i may not be the best best best colleague u got.
i am definitely not the best best best best person around..
but i really dont think i'm anywhere near being a lousy friend or a lousy working partner.

when u block out a date for something, be it for work, for school, or for pleasure, isn't the whole point tat certain day or tat certain period of the day meant to be committed to that something? what is the point of blocking out that day, then compromise with the fact that u've already blocked it out.. because 'u thought' the time wont clash. because 'u forgot' to take into consideration traveling time, buffer time, etc.. or because there is something on the next day so u decided to compromise today's commitment? what has commitment become?

the funny thing is i am always being compromised. is it because i am not assertive enough to get things done my way? or is it simply i'm being taken for granted? or maybe i'm simply not important enough.

how often do we take things for granted and only regret in bitterness we did not treasure what we have in hand? i know i am no better when it comes to taking the physical things for granted.

i'm trying my best to thank the sun for rising each day. to thank my parents for having me. to thank my comfortable life being overly comfortable.. *lolz*.. to thank my well-being.. to thank my physically-abled body...

1:24 PM 2 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.