Wednesday, July 04, 2007

..working..

working never fail to provoke my thoughts on the way i perceive people.. the different clients i meet, the ppl i work with.. some of them drives me nuts. some i learn a great deal from them. some set me on my toes while working with them.. they give me alot of mixed feelings abt wat i do..

i am passionate abt my work and i try as best i can to do my best and be very professional about my work. but like life itself, working demands alot of two-way communication.. takes 2 hands to clap. there are times when im doing the right things, they still dont turn out the right way, simply because the other hand is not coordinating with me the right way..

technology has advanced so much it allows me to work anywhere and everywhere. much as i'm thankful for it, there's just as much hate. like i just got home at 730am this morning, and i haven been able to sleep for more than half an hour, cause client bugs me since 9am.. it's not because i made a grave mistake on the art work, but because she is not willing to make the tiny changes requested by clients, simply because she dont want to be responsible for any mistakes on the design work.. so there are about 10 emails exchanged since morning till now - 340pm, 6 hours wasted on tiny changes which she could have used her common sense to solve those problems.. and at the end of it still put me in the bad light, telling me there is a missing link.. 'can u send the missing file again?'...

there is no missing file. i preflight the folder with precision. everything is zipped up. how can there be a missing file when its zipped into 1 archive?

and there's the client who plays with words so much, every email i send, every word i say, i gotta be on my toes. he is so good with playing ard with words. a simple 'approval' i need, he can reply me, sounding on the surface he has approved it, but still with loop holes such tat if dispute arises, he can still save his ass and argues he has not approved it. pretty amazing if u ask me.

its an art.. the art of email wars...

3:29 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.