Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Expensive Monday

It was a productive monday for me actually.. i beat the morning traffic, head to the west for an early morning meeting. Headed to great world city after tat to get some sch work done. It was nice cos i focused for 6 hours straight, got half my to-do list checked.

while i decided to give myself a nice treat for my very late lunc, i was on vegetarian diet yesterday. i headed to the new gourmet shop by Da Paolo..


i grabbed 1 stuffed portobello mushroom, 150g of grilled zucchinis and a box of green salad. the cost came up to be 25 bucks!

cost breakdown: 150g grilled zucchini is $4. green salad is $6. stuffed portobello is $15!!

it was tagged $5.50/100g.. who would thought a mushroom can weigh almost 300g.. so there, my pocket got a 1st degree burn.. thing is the mushroom aint' even fantastic. i thought the fresh mushroom w/ mozzarella that i make was much much better.. sob sob...

to make my $25 bucks worthy, i took some nice pics outta them. hahaa...



so what to do? i couldn't even bring myself to finish the food. i dumped half away. end up dinner dad packed teochew porrige for me and i thought tat was soooooo superb! There was bittergourd with egg, fish cake and spicy stingray.. Prolly cost only $6 bucks? Hahaa.. who says cheap food ain't good?

2:38 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.