Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Something to share..

Has been almost 2 weeks since i've updated.. Nothing really new to update till today..

The trip to Redang last week was great. Update the pictures once i compile them together.. Right now its jus all over the place. The waters were great! Our trip weren't wasted.. Guess my biggest reward was to spot the giant clam that has blue wings.. wish i got e chance to take a picture of it! Wait till i got enough money to buy an underwater camera..

Today i made a trip down to a prison in Woodlands. Met the inmates at this prison for the first time today to have a discussion for the coming event next month. The visit left me with alot of thoughts. The boys amazed me with their talents and i saw their desire to turn over a new leaf.. in fact it was reflected in each of their work, its hard for me to decide who's work to publish. I saw so much talent and creativity in them. In an environment where there are endless restrictions and limitations, they made do with what little they have but they created amazing things. I was so touched.. I cant express enough in words how exactly i felt and how much i felt i've learnt from them. The long train ride there and back was well worth it..

10:31 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.