Sunday, September 30, 2007

Grief..

I have alot of mixed feelings in my head right now. I've been walking around my room the entire day, doing anything other than my assignments. A part of me escapes from the reality, refusing to accept the truth. But as and when the tears jus starts flowing.. A split sec i feel like talking to someone about it. But actually i'm nt sure what to say..

I hate to feel so crushed by emotions yet again. How do i manage grief n regret? No matter how much i accept death as a part of life, when it happens, its just so hard to embrace it.

8:51 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.