Thursday, September 06, 2007

Shopping week!!

It was my sister's birthday on monday so I treat her to a session of manicure and pedicure at my usual nail spot in Sgoon gardens. There's a v interesting shop there that has similar concepts to the designer's boutiques at Haji Lane.. I couldn't resist but bought myself a bag there.. Have been eyeing on it since a month ago.. heeee...

It's made of leather and suede.. very big n spacious. can even fit a dog inside. hehehee... i dig big bags!

I saw this watch in the shop and it was tagged $308.. japanese designer.. i didn't get it of cos.. but somehow i spot a very similar one at wisma the following day, at a fraction of the actual price. of cos buy la!! :D

apart from these.. i splurge over 80 bucks on books.. a print production book and my monthly dose of computer arts.. hurrr.. moral of e story is I AM BROKE.. hur..

3:53 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.