Friday, October 05, 2007

Rantings

I finally had my long desired hair cut yesterday. Chopped off the back part. Lower part is shaved down, while the top section is left longer to cover down. I feel so 'light-headed' now. Hee...

This morning I woke up with a horrible stiff neck. I left the house at 830am to mug. Muddle-headed Claudia forgot she gotta bring mom to the docs at noon for therapy. So i head home soon after. At the hospital, I decided I shall get my neck treated as well. Not sure if it's the right choice, but i came out with a neck wrap. Docs applied this medicated gel plaster to sooth the pain then wrapped it with surgical cover sheet.

I look like I've got diapers stuck on my neck!

That's it.. I thought i could just head home straight. But mom made me bring her to buy groceries. So I paraded myself at Junction 8 and I wish the earth would just swallow me.. *bleah~!*

7:03 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.