Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Culture Shock?

I've been extremely sleepy recently. It's the raining season again.. Besides that, i'm experiencing the effects of my sudden change of diet. Been abstaining from caffeine and I'm actually getting withdrawal symptoms - tension headaches.

Dragged myself to Orchard earlier today to have my dinner and meet my sis to come home together. I'm shocked that I actually felt dissociated from town and actually experienced a culture shock. I wanted very much to blog abt it. But I guess it's too sensitive to blog about it. The idea is more about me feeling i dont fit into this community anymore..

Hmmm...

11:06 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.