Saturday, November 03, 2007

Food for thought

Something hilarious to share..

While making toast for breakfast, mummy got very excited. She came out of the room and say i sneaked out last night without telling her, but in fact i did. Just that she forgot. I told dad i'm going to have dinner with my friends nearby.. Dunno how dad interpreted it as my bf came to pick me up. It's so funny..

I bet my parents are getting sick of me and wanna marry me off soon.. But too bad!! They still gotta face me for the next many many years.. Hur hurr...

12:05 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.