Tuesday, November 06, 2007

For the gooslings..

Oh darling goose Audrey.. U got me upset almost too early! Hurr.. 

2007 hasn't been too kind to us isn't it? But u guys were the best thing that happened and make life seem pretty manageable. Seriously.. Sometimes Austin can be so much pain in the ass he really make the rest of ur life seem easier. Haha...

I believe we will still have our late dinners and drinks, maybe the swims become once in a blue moon event.. But it really is about how much we wanna be in touch. There's always MSN.. N we can always trick austin down to gardens to have Aston grill.. While we are always happy to chomp in the east.. Singapore's THAT small. Where do u think we can really hide?

Maybe we will be moving on with our lives.. Get a new job.. Maybe have a few kids? *looks over to Ost* Haha.. We will have new tales to share. Its the beginning of yet another new life. I cant wait for that to happen.. :)

2:09 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.