Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lazy Monday

Was feeling so down from the moment i touch down yesterday.. I went for a haircut at my stylist's.

I sorta regret it a bit cos it's a bit too short now and I think i look like a mushroom head.

It was a very lazy monday for me. All the sleep debt i've incurred over the weekend haven taken a toll on me and i slept in till very late. Lazed around till 4ish before i head over to ECP to mug. Thankfully it has been a very productive session for myself. I manage to finish up my assignment and handed it up on time.

Am very tired now.. Time to zonk out!

2:58 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.