Monday, November 26, 2007

Money money money..

There's this love hate feeling for year end.. Mostly hate i guess. I just got my progress payment last week which was suppose to last me till end of this year.. And by today I'm left with 30% only!

Apart from paying my 'freelance programmer' (hur hur.. non other than the goose..).. There's insurance that cost more than 1K... There's paying my sister for loan earlier.. And today i committed to 6 months of gym. I better work damn hard to make more money!

I need to get e new imac really soon. My macbook is not powerful enough to handle large format artwork. I took a good 40 min trying to export 1 file into PDF format.. Before it's even done, 1 msn message came in and the programme crashed! Dammit..

And guess what? Upgrading the work system is going to cost about 3K. I totally sense the impact of inflation on me!

11:08 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.