Monday, November 19, 2007

@ Random

I've never been sure about my life. The things I wanna do, the life I wanna live. And it's starting to worry me a lot.

My ill discipline seems to be the culprit for everything. My sleep pattern is erratic. I need to stop taking caffeine. I need to watch my diet and complement it with my health and those dreaded medicine.. But I just kept forgetting..

I wonder when are my hormones gonna be back to normal. I've ballooned so much I cannot bear looking into the mirror. I'm hell of a water tank and askin me to drink less it jus seems impossible. I hate water retention.

I began to realise I've began to develop better learning attitude toward my studies and I owe it to work alot. Kinda regret why i didn't apply the same attitude I had for work on my studies. Perhaps I'd have done better and needn't repeat modules. Somehow the more I learn, the more I realise how little I know. And it's interesting to always stay curious..

Why is it do we only begin to change after something major happens in our life to change things? I only realise time is ticking away.. Life can be so unpredictable. We need to live life to the max. Yet what is living life to the max?

I feel like i'm floating around in the midst of the vast ocean. Studies to me now, is like a buoy that keeps me afloat while I figure out the direction I wanna set sail. Health complications is like an anchor that is strapped to my ankle and i struggle hard to keep afloat..

Today has been a pretty happy day for me, though it has been hectic. Yet it is annoying to be still awake at this hour.. zzz..

4:05 AM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.