Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Even more random

Life has always been like a roller coaster ride. Wat's new? The thing is I am taking forever to learn how to handle situations better.

My house now no longer has the privilege of a maid to help out with the chores and keeping mum company. It's just too bad my mum never know how to appreciate the things she have and make life hard for herself and everyone in the house. So now I gotta go out to work with half my mind left in the house.. And get home with piles of laundry waiting for me. But frankly, this is not any issue for me. The big issue is, when 'some people' makes life harder by conveniently leaving his laundry all over n hope his mental power will make dirty laundry clean... Good try there. I shall see how long it takes for IDIOTs to realise he needs to get things done for himself.

I wonder if its a leo thing, the elaine tat's far far away in HK is feeling horrid too. Well thankfully she'll be back tomorrow. I bet we'll have alot of catching up to do..

10:18 PM 0 comments


Disclaimer :

This is my personal blog, for sharing interesting photos, pretty designs and even juicy gossips with my friends. This is also my ranting space. I scream and shout anything and everything.

This blog is also open to public.
But as mommy has taught us, don't believe every word strangers say.

Anyone is free to read and comment. It's great if u like what u see. It's just too bad if you don't, since opinion is subjective.

I thank you for dropping by anyway.